There is a bold, compelling line between leadership and fierce leadership.
You will begin to cross the line once you understand and act on the central premise at the heart of all things fierce: If you want to become a great leader, gain the capacity to connect with your colleagues and customers at a deep level ... or lower your aim.
We are excited to be partnering with Women in Real Life Leadership Summit (WiRL). WiRL is transforming the way professional development happens through an online, webinar-based conference that features sessions led by world-renowned speakers, authors, and experts.
This September, Susan Scott will be talking about Fierce Leadership. She will share how to spot the worst "best" practices in your organizations using a technique she calls “squid" eye.
Here are the six practices she will dive into:
- From 360-Degree Anonymous Feedback to “365” Face-to-Face Feedback
- From Hiring for Smarts to Hiring for Smart + Heart
- From Holding People Accountable to Modeling Accountability and Holding People Able
- From Employee Engagement Programs to Actually Engaging Employees
- From Customer Centricity to Customer Connectivity
- From Legislated Optimism to Radical Transparency
Which practice intrigues you most?
Hope you can join us at WiRL this year, especially for Susan Scott’s session on September 24th at 10 AM PST.