Fierce Conversations Workshop
2-DAY DIGITAL WORKSHOP
Virtual | May 19th & 22nd, 2020
We know remote working presents unique challenges — even under ideal circumstances.
Engagement, accountability, and productivity all suffer if people don’t have the skills they need to be effective.
That is why we have launched our newest training, Fierce Conversations for Remote Teams – a two-part, highly interactive digital training workshop.
In this two-part, 2.5-hour virtual session workshop, you’ll get:
- Hands-on, interactive training with breakout rooms.
- Results-oriented ‘real-play’ exercises that address the issues you bring.
- Pragmatic, memorable content that’s easy to implement.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Fierce Conversations for Remote Teams has been created specifically to help your team level up quickly so they can work together to achieve business goals regardless of where they are.
Below is just a small taste of what your team will learn:
- The steep costs of avoiding uncomfortable conversations and the benefits of having them - even remotely.
- How to identify and challenge your own and others’ false or unproductive opinions, attitudes, and beliefs in times of fear and uncertainty.
- How to sustain, even strengthen relationships and teams while working remotely.
- Practical methods that work during virtual meetings.
- A simple-but-effective coaching conversation model that increases accountability and drives to behavioral and action-based change.
Fierce is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
$399 $199 per person special pricing for a limited time when you book before June 30th.
Day 1 - May 19th
8:00 am - 10:30 am PT — Part 1
Day 2 - May 22nd
8:00 am - 10:30 am PT — Part 2
Ready to learn how to talk about what really matters? Request a seat to attend this workshop today!