Dear clients, friends, and family of Fierce,
Given the current situation with the coronavirus, we wanted to write to you, our loyal Fierce community, to offer clarity and most importantly, reassurance during this uncertain time. Because we are a Seattle-based company, we understand the concerns and fear that many have been feeling since this situation began.
Please be assured that, as a global company, we are closely monitoring the continuous developments related to the virus, including reports and travel advisories from the World Health Organization, the CDC, and other global public health authorities. Fierce’s top priority is the health and wellbeing of you, our employees, and our communities. We remain committed to being your partner every step of the way as we navigate this situation together.
We want you to know that you have the ability to try our virtual training options. We are able to host VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED WORKSHOPS or you can become certified to virtually train Fierce at your organization. We are currently working on some items behind the scene, so stay tuned for updates!
Rest assured that our virtual training options are optimized to provide your employees with the same high-touch, interactive and engaging experience as our in-person workshops. In uncertain times like these, knowing how to have skillful conversations could not be more critical.
If you have questions or concerns throughout this evolving situation, please reach out to your Fierce representative, or contact us at [email protected].
We remain optimistic about the future and believe we will get through this together, one conversation at a time.
How We’re Getting Through This Together
- Our Seattle office is closed.
- All Fierce employees have been working remotely since March 5 and will continue to do so until at least March 26th as we actively monitor the evolving situation.
- We have been taking advantage of the same technologies we use in our office to stay connected: Zoom, Adobe Connect, email, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- We are encouraging quick Zoom calls (with video) so keep-up engagement with one another. We want to keep having the conversations that matter and reduce working in isolation.
- We quickly scheduled a company-wide Zoom meeting where our CEO and founder expressed her appreciation, our president talked about next-steps and strategy, and each of our senior leaders discussed where things stand with their teams.
- Our Culture Committee (an amazing group of individuals who, in addition to their day-to-day roles are committed to strengthening our collective culture) has scheduled a number of creative 30-minute get-togethers that are happening yet this week and beyond. They are focused on how we continue to have fun together, see each other, and have the kind of informal, in-the-moment conversations that make all the difference.
- Most importantly, we are providing ongoing opportunities for team members to talk with leaders about what they need to be successful and how to best serve our clients in this space and time.