For nearly two decades Karith Foster has taken her passion for entertaining and critical thinking nationwide — from the airwaves to organizations; from universities to corporations creating a seismic shift in mindsets and revolutionizing the way we address issues of diversity and leadership.
Her signature program Inversity 101™ takes the “division” out of traditional diversity and inclusion programming by offering a truly inclusive way to communicate, learn, and create an environment vital to current employee, management, and company success.
Karith’s INVERSITY™ solutions and philosophy invites every member of her audience to C.A.R.E. so they leave with the enhanced tools of Conscious Empathy, Active Listening, Responsible Reactions, and Environmental Awareness.
Fierce and INVERSITY™
At this time in our collective history, feelings of division and polarization are at unprecedented heights and taking a toll on critical relationships, both personal and professional. There has never been a greater or more immediate need for compelling communication.
Fierce Conversations and INVERSITY™ Solution have joined forces, creating a powerful team of tried and true methodologies that combine both skills and actionable tools to educate and cultivate a sincere comprehension of modern-day diversity.
Looking for a “check the box” diversity & inclusion keynote? Look elsewhere.
This keynote will inspire your team to think differently, gain the confidence to have difficult conversations, and create a culture of fierce belonging.
Learning Outcomes at a Glance:
- How to acknowledge disconnection and create fierce belonging.
- Start developing the courage to have difficult conversations in a safe environment.
- Learn an approach to speaking about diversity in ways that are not divisive.
- Understand how diversity is more than race, gender, and ethnicity.
- Gain a deep understanding about how diverse opinions lead to innovative decisions.
- Learn how authentic conversations can add value to an organization.
- Gain the understanding that having differing viewpoints is not only okay but welcome
- Learn about the distinction between having an opinion vs a judgment.
Book your keynote with Karith today!
Connect with us to learn more about how you can bring the conversation of diversity and inclusion to your employees or team members.