WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Build your in-person or virtual instructor-led workshop with the Fierce team by choosing which program(s) get to the heart of your organization’s most critical challenges and business needs:
Undo old assumptions, spark new insights, and lay the groundwork for transformation across your organization.
Fierce Foundations offers an intellectually and emotionally compelling context concerning the role and impact of conversations in our lives. This core content provokes the first of many epiphanies throughout the training:
- The Three Transformational Ideas®
- The Seven Principles of Fierce Conversations®
*Note: All workshops include foundations for organizations new to Fierce.
Shatter silos, increase collaboration, and boost buy-in across your organization.
An established approach employed by think tanks that helps your team focus on high-stakes issues central to your organization’s and individuals’ success.
- Make the best possible decisions for a team or organization.
- Create an open and respectful atmosphere in which sharing is safe and learning is exciting.
- Provide immediate traction and satisfaction to team members.
- Inspire original thinking and “big ideas.”
- Get the team aligned and ready to act.
A powerful coaching method that uncovers solutions, prompts potent action and unblocks professional paths.
A powerful, deep-dive conversation used in one-to-one coaching conversations, this methodology is also used by those in sales roles. Apply this tool to:
- Surface and address issues that are critical to the success of individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Increase clarity, improve accountability and provide an impetus for action and/or change
- Develop emerging leaders.
- Increase the effectiveness of anyone in a high-intensity, high-performance, or sales environment.
- Enable individual contributors, direct reports, and team members to come up with their own solutions and drive toward results without YOU having to be the problem-solver.
A straight-up conversation model that shifts attitudes, reduces tension and enriches relationships.
This framework effectively addresses attitudinal, behavioral, or performance issues with a colleague, a team, or a challenging customer. Rely on this program to:
- Confront tough issues with confidence and skill.
- Overcome barriers to meaningful conversations.
- Enrich your most challenging relationships.
- Handle strong emotions — your own as well as others’.
- Create an impetus for change.
Transform your feedback sessions into candid, consistent two-way conversations that spark lasting change.
An approach that transforms your feedback sessions into candid, consistent, two-way conversations that spark lasting change. This program is ideal when you need to:
- Create an honest and authentic culture.
- Strengthen and enrich relationships within your team, employees, and colleagues.
- Focus on creating a highly functioning team and organization.
- Improve performance through consistent, continual feedback.
Clarify roles, end micromanagement and put people on a clear path for professional development.
Use this simple, innovative methodology to delegation to ensure that individuals’ development paths are clear and that they are on track to accomplish goals. Apply this model to:
- Ensure that individuals know where they have the authority to make decisions and take action.
- Provide employees with a clear path to professional development.
- Consciously develop leaders within the organization, liberating executives to take on more complex responsibilities.
- Create a culture of accountability, so that everyone in the organization takes full responsibility for their actions.
- A private virtual or in-person workshop experience.
- A customized training tailored specifically for your organization based on close consultation with the Fierce team.
- Proprietary training programs that create the greatest impact for your organization.
- Anywhere from 4 hours to 2 days of instructor-led training virtually or at the location of your choice.
- Contagious content that’s easy to implement and sustain company-wide.
- Training specifically designed to tackle the real issues that your team faces, build interpersonal skills, build trust, and break down silos.
- Real-time feedback throughout the entirety of the workshop.
CAN WE INCORPORATE FIERCE INTO OUR EXISTING TRAINING CURRICULUM?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE WORKSHOPS?
The purpose of the workshops is to take a deeper dive into the four conversational models and the seven principles that Susan Scott created while working with CEO think-tanks for nearly 20 years. She developed the tools and processes to achieve immediate results.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN FIERCE TRAINING?
HOW DO I CREATE A WORKSHOP?
You can either fill out the form on the right side of this page, or you can give us a call at (206) 787-1100 to chat with a member of the Fierce team about the most critical issues you want to solve. We partner with you to determine the best training programs your organization and schedule your virtual or in-person workshop with a Fierce Master Facilitator! The length of time of your workshop depends on the content you want to be included and can be anywhere from 4 hours to 2 full days depending on it being held virtually or in-person. We also always include Fierce Foundations in workshops for organizations new to Fierce.
ARE PRIVATE WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE VIRTUALLY?
Yes, they absolutely are!
CAN I GET CERTIFIED TO TRAIN FIERCE AT MY COMPANY?
Yes, you can! The process follows our open enrollment and Train-the-Trainer framework. Once you complete our TTT, you’ll be certified to train our content within your organization virtually and in-person. You can learn more about that here.
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
The length of time of your workshop depends on the content you want to be included, and if you’d like your workshop to be held virtually or in person. Workshops can be anywhere from 4 hours to 2 full days.