BRIDGE THE UNDERSTANDING GAP.
Are you benefiting from the full participation of your team? Are some voices discounted as too young or too old? Age-related silos are sabotaging your success.
Maybe you struggle with these:
- Generation gaps
In the Fierce Generations program, master facilitators reveal:
- How to recruit, retain and sustain relationships in a multi-generational workplace
- The “beach ball” method for meetings: proven to solicit ideas and inputs from employees of all ages
- How to debunk stereotypes about different generations
- Techniques to leverage multi-generational perspectives to arrive at the best decisions for your company
- Methods to create a culture of inclusion where everyone has a say
- How to uncover shared values that transcend age
You’ll find yourself turning to the Generations program whenever you need to:
- Inspire higher levels of trust, collaboration, and unique insights across your entire team
- Move past a roadblock, vet an opportunity, or seek new solutions
- Develop mentors to support the transfer of knowledge
- Create high-potential employees from any age group
WHAT MAKES FIERCE TRAINING DIFFERENT?
It’s not a lecture series. Fierce training demands hands-on participation. You’ll solve real-life problems by working through the scenarios you bring to each session.
It’s sticky and easy to implement.
First-class facilitators lead all our trainings—whether in-person or online.
Fierce training is completely customizable. Choose from a range of program and delivery options to get the best results for your organization.
Is your organization creating a synergizing work environment for all generations? You can achieve a competitive advantage when it can effectively leverage the strengths of different generations as highlighted in our whitepaper, The Multigenerational Advantage: 3 Strategies To Leverage The Strengths Of Each Generation.