COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE TRUTH.
Avoiding a tough conversation? You’re paying a high price. When negative behaviors and attitudes go unaddressed, they tend to become the norm.
Maybe you’re facing these struggles:
- Workplace conflict
- Unproductive employees
In the Fierce Confrontation program, master facilitators reveal:
- How to confront an issue — rather than an individual
- 5 common confrontation pitfalls to avoid
- Proven techniques to dig for a full understanding of the issues
- How to tee up any confrontation in 60 seconds or less
- Strategies to keep a conversation on track when the other person denies, deflects, or defends
- How to go ‘shoulder to shoulder’ instead of ‘head to head’
- Why it’s essential to include emotions to drive the interchange
The Confrontation program is ideal whenever you need to:
- Address attitudinal, behavioral or performance issues
- Salvage a project on the brink of failing
- Confront tough issues with confidence and skill
- Clarify what is at stake if nothing changes
- Enrich relationships through honest, respectful discussion
WHAT MAKES FIERCE TRAINING DIFFERENT?
It’s not a lecture series. Fierce training demands hands-on participation. You’ll solve real-life problems by working through the scenarios you bring to each session.
It’s sticky and easy to implement.
First-class facilitators lead all our trainings—whether in-person or online.
Fierce training is completely customizable. Choose from a range of program and delivery options to get the best results for your organization.
Curious as to how to increase employee productivity and engagement at your organization? Discover how to take action based data we discuss within our whitepaper, 6 Key Trends That Increase Employee Productivity And Engagement.