COUNT ON A DEEPER LEVEL OF COMMITMENT.
Is your team striving for new heights, or scrambling to avoid blame? That misdirected energy is sabotaging your success. Are you struggling with:
- Lack of ownership
In the Fierce Accountability program, master facilitators reveal:
- The 3 most common mistakes when trying to foster accountability
- How to dive deep into your own filters — the most common source of blocks to accountability
- A new context: accountability as the act of holding yourself and others able to succeed
- How to recognize and uncover the dangers of diluted strategies
- Effective responses to people who operate in a context of blame, protection, or defense
- Why ‘victim mode’ is so attractive — and how to coach yourself and others out of it
You’ll use the Accountability program whenever you need to:
- Foster accountability within teams and throughout the organization
- Uncover the dangers of playing it safe
- Equip employees to overcome obstacles and embrace responsibility
- Achieve goals and KPI’s by getting more done, and on time
WHAT MAKES FIERCE TRAINING DIFFERENT?
It’s not a lecture series. Fierce training demands hands-on participation. You’ll solve real-life problems by working through the scenarios you bring to each session.
It’s sticky and easy to implement.
First-class facilitators lead all our trainings—whether in-person or online.
Fierce training is completely customizable. Choose from a range of program and delivery options to get the best results for your organization.
Do you consider leadership development and training at your organization to be successful? See greater results and realize more measurable return on their training dollars when you focus on three pillars highlighted in our whitepaper, 3 Pillars of Leadership Development And Training: How To Build A Foundation for Measurable Results.