MAKE BETTER DECISIONS. SOLVE TOUGH PROBLEMS. TOGETHER.
Does your entire team contribute to meetings? Or just the loudest members? When only a few voices ring out, you’re leaving money on the table.
Maybe you struggle with these:
- Power games
One-sided meetings and workplace silos are stalling your success.
In the Fierce Team program, master facilitators reveal:
- How to turn any team into a dynamic think tank
- A meeting management technique that garners active and enthusiastic participation at all levels
- How to solicit multiple — and sometimes competing — perspectives when you’re facing a big decision or opportunity
- The best way to create psychological safety on a team
- And many more techniques to increase alignment and partnership
You’ll find yourself turning to the Team program whenever you have:
- A high-stakes decision to make
- A strategy to design
- An opportunity to evaluate
- A problem to solve
- An initiative to implement or execute
WHAT MAKES FIERCE TRAINING DIFFERENT?
It’s not a lecture series. Fierce training demands hands-on participation. You’ll solve real-life problems by working through the scenarios you bring to each session.
It’s sticky and easy to implement.
First-class facilitators lead all our trainings—whether in-person or online.
Fierce training is completely customizable. Choose from a range of program and delivery options to get the best results for your organization.
Does your organization empower employees to express opinions without fear of alienation or retribution? Learn how to embrace differences and encourage authentic dialogue with our whitepaper, A Perspective On Workplace Diversity: Building A Culture Of Curiosity.