When we set out to create bite-size training that tackles microaggressions in the workplace, we knew we needed to bring in Kaplan whose signature methods inspire employees with practical strategies and “ah-ha moments” that create real, immediate results in one’s career and life.
Overcoming Microaggressions Through the Power of 3D Simulations.
Learning is sometimes about unlearning, and that’s certainly true when it comes to microaggressions. These are the behaviors that we might not even notice or realize we are doing that has negative repercussions not just for ourselves but also for our coworkers, friends, family, and the world.
With this 3D simulations, you can help your team dismantle bias by tackling the root causes head-on in the safety of a virtual space. Plus, because each lesson is just 15 minutes or less, it’s simple to fit into anyone’s busy schedule.
Effective DE&I training
should make you feel
A LITTLE uncomfortable.
Ending microaggressions is about approaching the subject with honesty and openness.
Working closely with Kaplan to provide insight and ideas, our 3D simulations microlearning provide real-world scenarios that mirror interactions we’ve probably all experienced in our lives in some form or another.
Learning Outcomes at a Glance:
- Debunk the claim that it’s hard to find qualified diverse candidates during the recruiting process
- Develop knowledge and strategies to approach, address, and intervene when microaggressions occur in your workplace
- Learn proactive ways to support career development and growth for all of your employees
- Learn how to move beyond unconscious bias awareness to drive inclusive behaviors
- Learn an approach to providing feedback without the fear of offending
Put An End to Microaggressions.
Connect with us to learn more about how you can bring this important and powerful diversity, equity and inclusion training to your employees or team members.