“We chose to partner with Fierce because the foundations that underpin each Fierce Conversation program match the authenticity of our culture.”
– Trina Hamilton, Head of Leadership Development at Coast Capital Savings
of strategic initiatives
IDENTIFYING THEIR TOUGHEST BUSINESS CHALLENGES.
Coast Capital’s reputation as a relationship-based credit union is due to the organization’s continued commitment to workplace culture and leadership development. As part of this commitment, Coast Capital launched their Leaders Who Inspire (LWI) Development Program in 2015.
LOSING TIME AND MONEY
Coast Capital Savings needed to:
- Connect leaders by strengthening methods of
- Develop effective leadership skills
- Increase frequency of conversations and
- Maintain positive 75-year history as a
relationship-based credit union
ADDRESSING THEIR PROBLEMS HEAD-ON.
Working with the Leadership Development team at Coast Capital, Fierce developed a leadership training program that concentrated on five specific programs: Coaching, Feedback, Accountability, Delegation, and Generations.
Coaching conversations uncovers solutions, prompts potent action, and unblocks professional paths. Leaders at Coast Capital have expanded their skills in coaching to aid their teams in producing self-generated insights.
Feedback helps us see what we may not see. These candid, two-way conversations are now being had with greater ease, increasing a sense of connectedness throughout Coast Capital Savings.
Accountability moves teams from excuses to action. A sense of individual and collective ownership has increased throughout Coast Capital Savings, allowing teams to overcome obstacles and achieve goals more efficiently.
Skillful delegation clarifies roles, ends micromanagement, and puts people on a clear path of professional development. Leaders have been able to create less stress, more clarity, and opportunities for growth within Coast Capital.
Undo age-related silos, increase inclusion, and create a competitive advantage for your business. Understanding between generations has increased within the organization, creating a more united and inclusive working environment.
ACHIEVING BIG RESULTS.
- 125+ Managers at Coast Capital have completed Fierce training
- Employee engagement improved measurably
- Effective conversations increased amongst leadership
- Individual effectiveness scores increased company-wide
“There’s no pretense to Fierce, we knew the skills learned would serve our leaders well into the future.”
– Trina Hamilton, Head of Leadership Development, Coast Capital Savings