Get to the heart of the matter — and act on it — fast.
Discover a powerful coaching program that uncovers solutions, prompts potent action, and unblocks professional paths.
Are your one-on-one meetings stuck in advice-giving mode? Are you discussing what’s important, or just scratching the surface? When you avoid the real issues, your business faces:
Pointless conversations are bleeding you dry.
You can’t afford another pointless conversation.
In the Fierce Coaching program, master facilitators reveal:
- The 3 most common pitfalls in coaching conversations and how to avoid them
- The ‘mineral rights’ approach: a simple but powerfully effective tool to identify the most important topics at hand
- How to drill through layers of resistance, build trust and uncover the next right action
- The profound difference between advice-giving and self-actualization
- The right questions to ask - so that people discover their own developmental paths
You’ll turn to Coaching whenever you need to:
- Provide a push for action or change
- Stimulate self-generated insights and curiosity
- Surface and address issues critical to success
- Learn more by asking clarifying questions