Come face to face with the truth.
Learn a straight-up conversation model that shifts attitudes, reduces tension and enriches relationships.
Avoiding a tough conversation? You’re paying a high price. When negative behaviors and attitudes go unaddressed, they tend to become the norm.
Maybe you’re facing these struggles:
- Workplace conflict
- Unproductive employees
You can’t afford to delay a confrontation for one more day.
In the Fierce Confrontation program, master facilitators reveal:
- How to confront an issue — rather than an individual
- 5 common confrontation pitfalls to avoid
- Proven techniques to dig for a full understanding of the issues
- How to tee up any confrontation in 60 seconds or less
- Strategies to keep a conversation on track when the other person denies, deflects, or defends
- How to go ‘shoulder to shoulder’ instead of ‘head to head’
- Why it’s essential to include emotions to drive the interchange
The Confrontation program is ideal whenever you need to:
- Address attitudinal, behavioral or performance issues
- Salvage a project on the brink of failing
- Confront tough issues with confidence and skill
- Clarify what is at stake if nothing changes
- Enrich relationships through honest, respectful discussion