Bridge the understanding gap.
An interactive approach that will undo age-related silos, increase inclusion, and create a competitive advantage for your business.
Are you benefiting from the full participation of your team? Are some voices discounted as too young or too old? Age-related silos are sabotaging your success.
Maybe you struggle with these:
- Generation gaps
Stereotypes about age and ability are stifling your success.
In the Fierce Generations program, master facilitators reveal:
- How to recruit, retain and sustain relationships in a multi-generational workplace
- The “beach ball” method for meetings: proven to solicit ideas and inputs from employees of all ages
- How to debunk stereotypes about different generations
- Techniques to leverage multi-generational perspectives to arrive at the best decisions for your company
- Methods to create a culture of inclusion where everyone has a say
- How to uncover shared values that transcend age
You’ll find yourself turning to the Generations model whenever you need to:
- Inspire higher levels of trust, collaboration, and unique insights across your entire team
- Move past a roadblock, vet an opportunity, or seek new solutions
- Develop mentors to support the transfer of knowledge
- Create high-potential employees from any age group