MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAINING IMPACT WITH A FIERCE GUIDE ON THE INSIDE.
Our trainer certification builds internal accountability, not only at the trainer level, but with leadership. It demonstrates a deep commitment to the investment of time and resources into organizational training that develops people and creates a healthier culture.
of employees say a continual investment in leadership training would keep them at their current organization.
These opportunities are mutually beneficial: training opportunities help grow your company and furthering employee knowledge and skills. But what’s the cost of disengagement?
Lost every year due to employee disengagement.
This intimate, intense training gives you an inside edge on conversations that get results. Register and receive:
- 4 full days of training.
- 30 hours of hands-on, interactive sessions in select locations across the US.
- Bond with a small cohort of 6 to 12 learners.
- Comprehensive coursework that requires advance study and accelerates/strengthens preparation.
- Real-play exercises that address the relevant issues you face on a day-to-day basis.
- Time in front of the class facilitating Fierce training programs.
- Real-time feedback from a Fierce Master Facilitator and your peers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Shatter silos, increase collaboration, and boost buy-in across your organization.
Identify and resolve tough challenges by providing momentum to team members and ensure everyone is in concurrence regarding goals, directions and key strategies. An established approach employed by think tanks, help new members of your team utilize this robust program to focus on high-stakes issues central to your organization’s and individuals’ success. Those who have attended before will remember that this approach is essential when you need to:
- Make the best possible decisions for a team or organization.
- Create an open and respectful atmosphere in which sharing is safe and learning is exciting.
- Provide immediate traction and satisfaction to team members.
- Inspire original thinking and “big ideas.”
- Get the team aligned and ready to act.
A powerful coaching method that uncovers solutions, prompts potent action and unblocks professional paths.
A powerful, deep-dive conversation used in one-to-one coaching conversations, this methodology is also used by those in sales roles. Apply this tool to:
- Surface and address issues that are critical to the success of individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Increase clarity, improve accountability and provide an impetus for action and/or change
- Develop emerging leaders.
- Increase the effectiveness of anyone in a high-intensity, high-performance, or sales environment.
- Enable individual contributors, direct reports, and team members to come up with their own solutions and drive toward results without YOU having to be the problem-solver.
A straight-up conversation model that shifts attitudes, reduces tension and enriches relationships.
This framework effectively addresses attitudinal, behavioral, or performance issues with a colleague, a team, or a challenging customer. Rely on this program to:
- Confront tough issues with confidence and skill.
- Overcome barriers to meaningful conversations.
- Enrich your most challenging relationships.
- Handle strong emotions — your own as well as others’.
- Create an impetus for change.
Clarify roles, end micromanagement and put people on a clear path for professional development.
Use this simple, innovative methodology to delegation to ensure that individuals’ development paths are clear and that they are on track to accomplish goals. Apply this model to:
- Ensure that individuals know where they have the authority to make decisions and take action.
- Provide employees with a clear path to professional development.
- Consciously develop leaders within the organization, liberating executives to take on more complex responsibilities.
- Create a culture of accountability, so that everyone in the organization takes full responsibility for their actions.
Ready to get certified? Learn how Fierce established certified trainers to conduct workshops and coach employees as part of the training strategy at Taunton Press.
Certification starts at $6,000
CAN WE INCORPORATE FIERCE INTO OUR EXISTING TRAINING CURRICULUM?
WHAT’S THE TIME COMMITMENT?
WHO IS THE TRAINER CERTIFICATION FOR?
WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFULLY CERTIFIED?
WHAT'S REQUIRED TO RECEIVE FULL CERTIFICATION?
- Effective preparation prior to attendance at the OE/TTT (approximately 30 hours.)
- Successful delivery of two pieces of pre-assigned Fierce content.
- Evaluation / certification by a Fierce Master Facilitator.